Just to make this very clear. Layzner is not dropped. We have simply been having epic technical problems.
Let me explain what has happened.
The first stages went normally. sasword did the first translation, handing over the script to me for fixing. After I attempted to fill in the missing dozen or so lines. At this stage, I hand the script to Iriliane for his attempt as translation checking. This is where things started to go wrong.
The stages of despair:
1) Translation checker Iriliane has internet problems so we cannot get the script to him
2) Main translator sasword has internet connection problems
3) Iriliane returns, and a checked script is produced
4) sasword came down with a bad cold and sore throat
5) sasword returns with independantly checked script
6) I hand over the version from Iriliane to sasword to merge the 2 versions
7) sasword’s hard drive dies with the near completed script
Currently sasword is in the process of getting a new harddrive shipped. He currently has the second most recent version saved from my backups.
Tl;dr: Someone up there really hates us, but we’re trying to get this done.
I am just as frustrated as you are, since the problems happened in the bits where there is little I can do.